I’m excited to share a simple and delicious homemade taco meat recipe with you today. You can quickly and deliciously prepare some mouthwatering tacos for your evening meal. Let’s start this culinary journey right away!
- 2 teaspoons of chili powder
- 2 teaspoons of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 beef bouillon cube (or salt to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt (optional)
- 1 pound of lean ground beef
- Introduce the ground beef to the pan’s sizzling embrace after gently warming it over medium heat. If you’re using lean beef, you can skip draining the fat later on. Otherwise, you may want to drain the fat after browning the meat.
- While the meat is browning, crumble the beef bouillon cube into the pan. If you prefer, you can use salt or seasoning salt instead.
- Once the meat is browned, add the chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and ground cumin. Feel free to adjust the amount of each seasoning to suit your taste preferences.
- Stir everything together until the seasonings are well combined with the meat.
- well so now add around 1/2 cup of water. This small amount of water will help the flavors meld together.
- To get the mixture to gently bubble, raise the temperature. cover with a lid and allow it to simmer on the low heat
- Let the taco meat simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes. This will allow the flavors to develop and the meat to become tender.
- After the simmering time, check if the water has reduced. You don’t want the meat to be too watery. It should be moist and flavorful.
- Now, your delicious homemade taco meat is ready to be enjoyed! Serve it in crunchy taco shells or use it with your favorite taco ingredients.
I hope you give this recipe a try and enjoy your homemade tacos! Thanks for reading